The Golf Training Center offer programs for golfers of all ability levels. Read below to learn about each program (please note that pricing is based on a group minimum enrollment).
Just for Ladies: 1 hour clinic, Cost $25 per each session Sign Up Online
A great opportunity for lady golfers of all skill levels to learn a new skill each time and meet other ladies that love the sport.
Any questions please email Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and subject:
- Classes held at 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Putting: Monday July 17
- Chipping and Pitching: Tuesday July 18
- Sand shots: Wednesday July 19
- Full Swing/Irons: Thursday July 20
- Driving for Distance: Friday July 21
- Course Management/Mental Game/Specialty Shots: Friday July 28
"Wonderful Wedges & Perfect Putting"
We will have a fundamental class and an advanced techniques class.
- Fundamental level dates: June 13 5:30 pm
- Advanced level dates: June 14 5:30 pm
"Driving for Distance & Accurate Irons"
What golfer doesn’t want to hit it as far as they can off the tee? Learn how to maximize your distance and hone in your irons.
- Fundamental level dates: June 20 5:30 pm
- Advanced level dates (Working the ball, Trajectory control, Fitness, Mental Game, Pre-shot routine): June 21 5:30 pm
Contact Brian Lindstrom HERE for more information.